Sunday, May 23, 2010

It all begins now

This is it. The start of what will hopefully be a very long walk. We begin tomorrow from StanleyPark. How do I feel right now? Absolutely exhausted! I just spent the whole day fundraising at Saint Joseph the Worker parish. Needless to say, we raised over $2000 for various pro-life projects and for CrossRoads. Tomorrow, we hope to make it from Stanley Park to Langley. We leave tomorrow right after the 9AM mass at St. Stephens, North Vancouver. We have a general idea of where we are are going, but in the details , I'm not sure what to expect, but will trust in God's providence in the long road ahead of me, literally!!!

I'm going to leave it at this for now. More from me (hopefully) when we reach Langley. Take care & God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment